Pro-Surve Technical Services provides certified storage tank inspectors to inspect in and out of service facility above ground storage tanks. Our team of industry experienced inspectors can provide your facility with individual storage tank inspection at your request or provide a multitude of inspectors for a shutdown or turnaround performing multiple inspections of tank facilities or units within a short duration.
Using our Provision Activity Status Software Pro-Surve’s service managers can efficiently manage our client’s tank inspections in real time, using our wireless, mobile devices efficiently and cost effectively – saving clients as much as 30%.
Pro-Surve’s qualified above ground tank inspectors perform the visual inspections required, as recommended by the API-653 storage tank inspection standard. They supplement these inspections with the appropriate nondestructive testing techniques outlined in Inspection and Testing Plans based upon the anticipated Damage Mechanisms which have been identified by Pro-Surve Engineering Services Engineers.
Pro-Surve’s authorized tank inspectors each have a broad and strong knowledge base when relating to the maintenance, inspection, and repair of storage tanks.
All Pro-Surve inspectors have been certified through the American Petroleum Institute's individual certification program (ICP).
Each Pro-Surve inspector is required to have knowledge and experience in the following:
- API Standard 653 , Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration, and Reconstruction
- API RP 571 , Damage Mechanisms affecting equipment in refinery industry
- API RP 575 , Inspection of Atmospheric and Low-Pressure Storage Tanks
- API RP 576 , Inspection of Pressure Relieving Devices (Specifically: Sec 4.3.2 & 6.6)
- API RP 577 , Welding and Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- API Standard 650 , Welded Steel Tanks for Oil Storage
- API RP 651 , Cathodic Protection of Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tanks
- API RP 652 , Lining of Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank Bottoms
Additionally, each of Pro-Surve’s pressure vessel inspectors have knowledge in the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspection code:
- Section V – Non-Destructive examination
- Section IX - Rules relating to the qualifications of welding, brazing, and fusing procedures.
Whether you need a Maintenance Inspector, Reliability Inspector, Turnaround Inspector, or an Inspection Planner, Pro-Surve has the proper Inspectors to get your job done right… because we said that we would.
Pro-Surve Technical Services provides clients with cost effective and high quality non-destructive testing (NDT), both conventional and advanced, as well as visual inspection and engineering solutions. We look forward to hearing from you.